There are only two kinds of people in this world. Those who eat to live and those who live to eat. Foodies belong to the second category. Being a foodie is like eating happiness, every meal is an adventure. There is no shame in filling your instagram with pictures of mouth-watering food and personifying ‘zomato’. You discuss food, you dream about food, you love food. You love grocery shopping for hunting delicious treasures. A plate full of good food make you smile for the whole day. Aforementioned, are some symptoms that will help in diagnosing whether you are a foodie or not.
- You don’t eat food when you are hungry; you eat when you are stressed, happy, angry, joyful.
- A midnight snack is an essential part of your life. Nom! Nom! Nom!
- You prefer going to that friend’s place where you are served good food.
- One round of the buffet is not sufficient, you need more.
- You tend to order more than required in a restaurant so that you can bring it home and relish it later.
- You become cranky or rude when you don’t get food on time. Time and type of food decides your mood.
- You think about “what to eat next?” just after having a meal. It is in your head.
- You have the conviction to spend your precious savings on food. Food is where your happiness lies.
- You attend weddings because you love shaadi ka khana.
- You have Zomato app in your smart phone. You always check for food joints nearby before going to a new place.
- Friends seek your advice for deciding upon places for dinner or lunch. Infact, You are “zomato” for your friends.
- You like to watch food shows, they actually make you hungry.
- How hard you try, you cannot diet. It is a complete No! No! You can exercise more but cannot diet. This is your philosophy:
- Munching while watching something is mandatory. It feels incomplete if you are watching something without a bowl of pop corn.